Business professionals from foreign countries who are working in the
United States may be eligible for financing through Volkswagen Credit.
The contract length will be limited to the length of stay in the United
States, governed by the applicant's Visa, employment letter, employment
contract, Permanent Resident Card or I-94 form.
The team at Volkswagen Pasadena is here to help get
you in a new car or certified pre-owned Volkswagen today. We know how
difficult it can be to establish credit, and want to make the process as
easy as possible. If you have questions, please call (866) 276-1477 or
come in and talk to a salesperson, who can help navigate this process
- Any New and Near New Volkswagen (see
Near New Vehicle Definition)
- Volkswagen Certified Pre-Owned vehicles (Retail Financing only)
- Retail Financing
- Driver's Option
- 40 Rev. 122010
To be considered for this program, the dealer must provide the
following information for each applicant prior to final approval and
- Letter from employer stating applicant's position, hire date, income and length of stay in the United States.
Applicant must provide a contact name and phone number for
someone in the Payroll or Human Resources Department of the applicant's
employer or future employer.
- At the time of the credit decision, a copy of the applicant's United
States Social Security card or copy of a letter from the Social
Security Administration including the assigned Social Security number.
This must be provided at the time of application.
- Copy of Visa with expiration date (with picture blacked out).
For applicants who plan to extend their stay beyond the date shown on
their Visa, we will accept the length of stay in the U.S. shown on the
applicant's employment letter, employment contract, Permanent Resident
Card, or I-94 form in order to determine the specific finance terms.
- Three personal references from individuals residing in the United States.
- Monthly payment may not exceed 25% of the gross monthly income.
- Minimum gross income of $45,000 per year.
- Verification of residence and phone number.
*Qualification under this program is subject to verification prior to final approval and funding.